DJI Pro3 and a DJI Standard gimble assembly swap

Reaction score
Might someone please tell me if a gimble assembly from a DJI Standard, with ofdm board attached connect up to a Pro3 without too much of a headache?

thanks

Might someone please tell me if a gimble assembly from a DJI Standard, with ofdm board attached connect up to a Pro3
As far as I know they are not compatible with each other, due to the different camera's. So the answer is it won't work, unless someone chimes in otherwise. The firmware wont support it as well.

I have a chance to purchase a complete camera and frame assembly, motors props and all. Your answer firmware cannot be updated, or downgraded???? Ofdm board on Pro3 debatable. (faulty)

I have a chance to purchase a complete camera and frame assembly, motors props and all.
You cannot mix the P3P with a P3S, gimbal wise. They are different camera's and use different AC firmware. The P3P has a 4K camera. The P3S does not. The firmware for the P3S is different than the P3P. With a mix mash of gimbal and AC, this will not work in my opinion without great difficulty, even if it does. Also, the transmission is different. Wi-Fi vs Lightbridge. This is part of the gimbal as well.

Reactions: 3rdof5

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor