DJI Phantom 3 Standard Max Altitude Test! Secret to fly 500 meter height !

Reaction score

Max height test for my DJI Phantom 3 Standard, and do you know how to fly at 500 meter ? let watch it and you will know...XD

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelWarrior
Woah that was cool. I would be so afraid of running out of batteries before I could fully descend. Good job - you're braver man than I!

1. You started an max altitude test with 51% battery??? You're braver than I am!

2. It was unstable at altitude because it was directly over you. It wasn't getting a good signal. Your signal and stability would have improved had it not been directly overhead.

3. You forgot to tell us the secret to flying over the 500 m max height. You said it was in the video but it wasn't.

Woah that was cool. I would be so afraid of running out of batteries before I could fully descend. Good job - you're braver man than I!

i will never try it again with low battery status... descents seen draining a lot battery!

1. You started an max altitude test with 51% battery??? You're braver than I am!

2. It was unstable at altitude because it was directly over you. It wasn't getting a good signal. Your signal and stability would have improved had it not been directly overhead.

3. You forgot to tell us the secret to flying over the 500 m max height. You said it was in the video but it wasn't.

yea, this is my 1st test and never try again with low % battery, descents seen draining a lot battery!
btw there is no secret, i'm just joking... XD

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic