Dji phantom 2 vision +

Reaction score
my phantom 2 vision + turns on normal then flashes yellow and the bind button is flashing red its seems as its a transmitter problem but when I turn the transmitter on the
red flashing light goes off as if it was binded but still continues flashing yellow please help.

Turn on the transmitter first.

Turn on the Phantom's battery within the craft next.

Report back.

Turn on the transmitter first.

Turn on the Phantom's battery within the craft next.

Report back.
Hi tried that but still yellow flashing light I have tried plugging in the controller to the computer but it won't connect but if I try connect the drone it will connect straight away and yes I have used the rc assistant to try connect the controller.

I would look in your manual and go through the procedure step-by-step for linking the transmitter with the craft.

keep controller off,
turn on the bird,
press the bind button, it will flash amber,
turn the controller on.

Hi already tried all that the amber light comes on then it seems to bind but still flashing yellow.

... the amber light comes on then it seems to bind but still flashing yellow.

Your comment doesn't make sense. By definition, the binding is successful when the binding lamp goes off, so how can it "seem to bind" and still flash yellow?

From your description, your aircraft seems NOT to bind.

I press the bind button it goes Amber I turn the controller on then the Amber light goes off but still flashes yellow and the controller won't connect to the assistant so I think it's the controller that's at fault.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl