DJI P3 iOS Pilot App Released! It's here now!

Funny I've always thought it was the other way around? :)
Yes, yes....that's something we teach to give a false sense of power to PEASANTS ;)
used to be witches, now it's expensive apple devices....hehehe
peasants-11.png

Well, I downloaded it and it looks great!

Problem is that I cannot connect to my P3P with it!

Oh, wait, I don't HAVE a P3P yet! I won't have mine until mid May! Silly me! I guess that is only 10 days or so. I get to watch and see what happens before I get to play!

iOS app is out! I installed and it works. It includes YouTube streaming!

Reactions: Pumpfixer
I'm Really Glad the ISO is out for you all... I mite try it later with my Wife's Ipad from work that just sits in a cabinet doing nothing.

a7 iOS guys please make sure Hardware decoding is turned "ON".

A8 this option is up to the user. "ON" will have better performance but you might experience complete device reboots to do GPU on the a8. Some people see them more than others. Make sure you have background app refresh set to "OFF", this helps. Also double click the home button and make sure you have no other apps running.
:)

Just home from work to find my Phantom delivered and the iOS app released! Happy days!

Oh wait, it's blowing a gale and raining outside... doh!

Just home from work to find my Phantom delivered and the iOS app released! Happy days!

Oh wait, it's blowing a gale and raining outside... doh!

The exact same thing, iOS app and P3P arrived together, raining and super windy outside. Maybe we should do the maiden flight inside! :D You go first! ;)

Must have taken awhile for the servers to populate correctly as now the download is correct. Can't wait to try her out tonight!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl