DJI P3 iOS Pilot App Released! It's here now!

I bought one yesterday and just returned it 10 mins ago ;) No questions asked from Best Buy.

HAHAHAHA I went out and bought a galaxy tab s 8.4" last night, and by the time I got home, the App was released!!!!! Oh well, back to best buy I go today!

The exact same thing, iOS app and P3P arrived together, raining and super windy outside. Maybe we should do the maiden flight inside! :D You go first! ;)
Good idea! Will have to wait till the evening when kids are in bed. :)

Reactions: Skyy
This was for another forum but anyway.

Can you guys tell I despise anything apple? That is my wifes and even her last 2 phones have been Android. She doesn't like ios at all either. Anyway glad you guys finally got your app.

Reactions: dirtdummy
This was for another forum but anyway.

Can you guys tell I despise anything apple? That is my wifes and even her last 2 phones have been Android. She doesn't like ios at all either. Anyway glad you guys finally got your app.

I'm not sure why people hate Apple so much, I work off of an iMac and have an iPhone, and everything works as it should. Is it a brand loyalty thing or something?

I'm not sure why people hate Apple so much, I work off of an iMac and have an iPhone, and everything works as it should. Is it a brand loyalty thing or something?
There are just as many android haters as apple haters. Gotta pick a side, I guess.

I hate everything being locked down tight and controlled. I also hate proprietary hardware. Plus what you get you are paying twice what it is worth. Here is an example. Ios can not do this. I run 3 apps at once when I drive. Waze, yav1 and alp connect. Yav1 for my valentine 1 and alp connect for my laser jammer. Yav1 and alp connect will put an overlay over waze when I get targeted. Can't do that on ios there for an ios device is no good for me. That is just one small example.

One other thing. I don't think there is an apple computer made that can keep up with my pc in rendering 4k. 5ghz I7 power here under water.

Nothing wrong with apple just not my cup of tea. I am a power user and gamer so they offer nothing for me.

Last edited:
No need to pick a side - I own lots of both and use them all, but think I'm going with my iPad Mini 2 w Retina with my P3P, when I get it....

You are killng me, my brain was just going down that track when I read your post. The fact that others are considering provides me with an excuse. Tried to short Keurig prior to their earnings release but I didn't get my trade in on time as I was fumbling with my etrade mobile app. That would have solved the problem. F$ck Me!!!

A complete joke. Complete incompetence on DJI's part. We don't buy computers without an OS. We don't buy cars that don't have operational software/firmware. We bought our P3's on good faith that they would actually be functional after they took our money and delivered product.

The fact that we have had zero official communication represents how DJI feels about us, their customers. It's all about market share and sales volume.

I have never seen such incompetence. Customer "service" can't even get their stories to line up from day to day.

I have zero confidence in DJI. I feel "lucky" that I have an old crappy Android device so I can limp my P3P along.

And I'm being polite...
Just tried to call DJI to "vent" and somehow miraculously get an actual update on the IOS Flight App. Message I got verbatim "Thanks for calling DJI, you are caller # 29 with an expected wait of one hour and forty five minutes". Think of all the developers time to create the app then not have it ready weeks after the official launch and sale of the product??? No excuse, fargin idiots!

Android-vs-Apple-wallpaper.jpg

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Sorry for being a bit off topic.
I have had several MR's using Gopro's and have a P2 now but am very interested in the new P3. I use a combined monitor receiver mounted on a tripod but really like the idea of a mini Ipad mounted on the Tx. Question is there sun shields available? I can imaging at certain angles its very difficult to see the screen.
Tom

I would do a search on this forum, on Google, and then on Amazon.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie