DJI P2 / P3 and P4 PARTS

i am PMing you a link where you can checkout from my online store
Hey Hunch,
I purchased thru the site u PM'd me but messed up part of the address, it's 68-1125 N Kaniho Dr.#2102, Kamuela, HI 96743. 68-1125 not 2125 like I put on the purchase. thanks

sorry Rob, i wasn't online a lot in the pas couple days. you should have it within 5 days. i'll PM you the tracking #

sorry Rob, i wasn't online a lot in the pas couple days. you should have it within 5 days. i'll PM you the tracking #
5 days puts delivery at 10 days from purchase, I'm ok with that but bro I need a tracking # please. without that I can only assume it was never shipped. thanks

5 days puts delivery at 10 days from purchase, I'm ok with that but bro I need a tracking # please. without that I can only assume it was never shipped. thanks
OK, so another 5 days has passed and still no tracking #. That puts the earliest ship date now at almost 2 weeks after purchase. I'm over it, so Monday 3/6 please have a tracking # or issue a refund. The price was good but I'd rather have paid more and had it delivered a week ago.

A LOT OF PARTS AVAILABLE,

I am cleaning out the shop so a lot of parts are available for P2 and P3 Phantoms.
let me know what you are looking for.

P2 parts:
ESCs, motors, NAZA controllers, gimbal parts like main boards, yaw arms, roll arms,...
controllers, 5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz, RE700s,...

P3 parts:
motors, LED covers, gimbal parts like yaw arms, motors, roll arms,
controllers, B and C models,...

OR if someone is interested in a whole LOT let me know.
I would actually prefer packing it all up and sending to one location.
Do you I have that little Clear plastic reset/link button for a phantom 3 it goes in that little hole On the bottom of the Shell

Attachments

• IMG_0385.PNG
    IMG_0385.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0393.JPG
    IMG_0393.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 282

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members