DJI P2 / P3 and P4 PARTS

i can't put it in the envelope and ship it, i tried that with small pieces and had some issues because usps puts the envelopes through some sort of machine
and in most cases i get them back so i will have to put it in the envelope and then in the usps priority envelope which will cost about $7 ($6.85 i think).
so if $15 sounds good to you i will do that.

i can't put it in the envelope and ship it, i tried that with small pieces and had some issues because usps puts the envelopes through some sort of machine
and in most cases i get them back so i will have to put it in the envelope and then in the usps priority envelope which will cost about $7 ($6.85 i think).
so if $15 sounds good to you i will do that.
Sorry but it's only 4.99 on eBay shipped but if you can match it I rather keep the money in this group there is way cheaper envelopes You can put it in I just ordered the replacement feet pads and that was 1.99 shipped let me know because I want to water today thanks

Joe,
go ahead and get it there, i don't have the padded envelopes you mentioned right here right now.

Hi hunch!

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I am trying to fix my gimbal (P3 4k - not pro or adv) and I see that the PCB at the top where the yaw shaft goes through has a long device that looks like a resistor that is smashed.
The same one that is being discussed in this thread: Phantom 3 pro gimbal photo
If this is unreasonable - do you have that board to sell or know someone who might?

Thanks and sorry if this post was in the wrong thread.

Have a nice one,
R

Update: I am pretty sure I have identified the component to be an Epson MC-146 which is a 32.768kHz Crystal and not a resistor. I will order some but I am still interested in purchasing the board because I will likely ruin mine instead of fixing it because dont have a rework station.

Last edited:
Hi hunch!

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I am trying to fix my gimbal (P3 4k - not pro or adv) and I see that the PCB at the top where the yaw shaft goes through has a long device that looks like a resistor that is smashed.
The same one that is being discussed in this thread: Phantom 3 pro gimbal photo
If this is unreasonable - do you have that board to sell or know someone who might?

Thanks and sorry if this post was in the wrong thread.

Have a nice one,
R

Update: I am pretty sure I have identified the component to be an Epson MC-146 which is a 32.768kHz Crystal and not a resistor. I will order some but I am still interested in purchasing the board because I will likely ruin mine instead of fixing it because dont have a rework station.
i do not have a spare P3P gimbal board buy yes you are correct, that is a crystal that broke, in most crashes they brake off or just snap in half.
you will need some serious micro solder in order to solder that back on. i've done a few but with a $600 micro solder... on a good day :)

good luck.
sorry i couldn't have been of more help.

i do not have a spare P3P gimbal board buy yes you are correct, that is a crystal that broke, in most crashes they brake off or just snap in half.
you will need some serious micro solder in order to solder that back on. i've done a few but with a $600 micro solder... on a good day :)

good luck.
sorry i couldn't have been of more help.

Thanks,

That was still a helpful reply :) You mentioned P3P, is the P3 4k and the P3P the same in the gimbal area? Could I use a P3P gimball & camera if I found on on ebay?

Stop by dronexchange.net and post what you are selling there too! No fees!

Do you still have p3s gimbal part's ? I am looking for everything but the camera.
Thanks Larry

I need a p3s controller in a bad way, mine quite working mid flight and drone flew off, but got drone back, do you have one

For a P3S. Not sure what the board on the actual camera is called. But do you have any if these?? How much?? Condition? Picture?
Thanks Bill

A LOT OF PARTS AVAILABLE,

I am cleaning out the shop so a lot of parts are available for P2 and P3 Phantoms.
let me know what you are looking for.

P2 parts:
ESCs, motors, NAZA controllers, gimbal parts like main boards, yaw arms, roll arms,...
controllers, 5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz, RE700s,...

P3 parts:
motors, LED covers, gimbal parts like yaw arms, motors, roll arms,
controllers, B and C models,...

OR if someone is interested in a whole LOT let me know.
I would actually prefer packing it all up and sending to one location.
Hi looking for a wi fi module for pv2 plus.thanks

I have a standard that has a good working camera and gimbal. But the lens has a chip in it. Could I please buy possibly a broken camera from you that I could swap,put the lens with?

Hi, Do you still have any of the Phantom 3 Pro parts? I am looking for the camera gimbal

Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31