DJI P2 / P3 and P4 PARTS

A LOT OF PARTS AVAILABLE,

I am cleaning out the shop so a lot of parts are available for P2 and P3 Phantoms.
let me know what you are looking for.

P2 parts:
ESCs, motors, NAZA controllers, gimbal parts like main boards, yaw arms, roll arms,...
controllers, 5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz, RE700s,...

P3 parts:
motors, LED covers, gimbal parts like yaw arms, motors, roll arms,
controllers, B and C models,...

OR if someone is interested in a whole LOT let me know.
I would actually prefer packing it all up and sending to one location.

I need esc for p3p

I need esc for p3p
just one?
shipped where? you are referring to an LED light for the arm right? you can't purchase just a single ESC for P3P. all 4 are on the main board, if one goes you need to replace the whole main board.

A LOT OF PARTS AVAILABLE,

I am cleaning out the shop so a lot of parts are available for P2 and P3 Phantoms.
let me know what you are looking for.

P2 parts:
ESCs, motors, NAZA controllers, gimbal parts like main boards, yaw arms, roll arms,...
controllers, 5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz, RE700s,...

P3 parts:
motors, LED covers, gimbal parts like yaw arms, motors, roll arms,
controllers, B and C models,...

OR if someone is interested in a whole LOT let me know.
I would actually prefer packing it all up and sending to one location.

Hunch, is P3 controller available, if so I will buy, Frank

Hey Hunch,
I've got a P3S controller in mint condition and a brand new P3S Battery charger. Would you be interested in trading a P3S motherboard (part #76) with motors for those items? LMK, I'm in Hawaii but could have them to you in a few days. thanks

Rob,
i'd love to help you out but i don't need the parts you have to offer, have too many as it is but i do have a P3S mainboard available if you still need one.
$100 shipped to HI.

Sounds do able, I'm assuming it's either new or like new condition. motors included? What's the best way to get the $100. to you?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl