DJI is keeping my drone

Just got mine back, 2nd time - they sent it back broke, about a month each time only had it since the first of the year. Sent it back with the original stickers curled up at there edges.
So, how is the most recent arrival???

Okay...Doug...breath. Life is too short to stress, right?

The error I was having with my drone, the compass error that caused my drone to go into ATTI mode several times each flight, the reason I sent my drone into DJI repair and was "Droneless" for then last 7 weeks...that error? Well, I got my drone back about 3 hours ago. Charged the remote, called the airport and went for a flight.

I still have my error. Its exactly like it was when I sent it in.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Does anyone have a baseball bat I can borrow? I'm still not sure if I'm going to use it on someone from DJI, on my drone, or on myself.

Screen capture of my error log.

This happen for about 50 times over my 16 minute flight.

Attachments

• IMG_5861.PNG
    IMG_5861.PNG
    152.6 KB · Views: 250
Okay...Doug...breath. Life is too short to stress, right?

The error I was having with my drone, the compass error that caused my drone to go into ATTI mode several times each flight, the reason I sent my drone into DJI repair and was "Droneless" for then last 7 weeks...that error? Well, I got my drone back about 3 hours ago. Charged the remote, called the airport and went for a flight.

I still have my error. Its exactly like it was when I sent it in.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Does anyone have a baseball bat I can borrow? I'm still not sure if I'm going to use it on someone from DJI, on my drone, or on myself.
Guess all that waiting for Quality Assurance, after flight testing, after repair, and the ridiculous delays in shipping, was all a waste of time! :rolleyes: DJI, you should be ashamed of your poor repair service! :mad:

Reactions: DougAles
Guess all that waiting for Quality Assurance, after flight testing, after repair, and the ridiculous delays in shipping, was all a waste of time! :rolleyes: DJI, you should be ashamed of your poor repair service! :mad:

If it took 7 weeks to fix it then, yes, they should be.

They could make a new one in far less time.

If it took 7 weeks to fix it then, yes, they should be.

They could make a new one in far less time.
If only a new one fixed all the problems. It usually just introduces new problems. At least on the one sent in, one has identified the issues and know what needs to be fixed, if they would only fix it. New ones are just another pig in a poke, if the quality control issues at the factory still remain.

Received a refurbished unit back to replace mine that had cracks around the motor mounts. Mentioned to them the camera was rarely horizontal since the day I bought it. Forgot the camera warranty was only for 6 months so I got charged $260 to repair the camera that never worked properly (lesson learned; always send it back on warranty if its not 100%) :(
On the other hand, I've taken the refurbished unit out for a couple of flights and everything seems to work fine so far. The only thing I noticed is this replacement vibrates a lot more than my original P3P (using the same new props) however the video seems steady....

Reactions: DougAles

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT