DJI has released the new firmware v3.08 for Phantom 2 series

Re: DJI has released the new firmware v3.08 for Phantom 2 se

that would be nice
let's keep this topic for firmware 3.08

Miguel said:
that would be nice

Yeah, no problem! I would hate to disclose too much helpful information.

jaywoodz said:
Miguel said:
that would be nice

Yeah, no problem! I would hate to disclose too much helpful information.

Jay

You are correct if you have the newer style remote with multiple LED's on from you need to update the firmware on the remote with RC assistant.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 16.44.42.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 16.44.42.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 462

jaywoodz said:
Miguel said:
agree with Anselma
it is not related to firmware 3.08
It is related to problems with the rc version 1.1

Okay, I'll go back and delete all of my helpful posts. Sorry to ruin everyone's day. If you need help with the RC Assistant, refer to another post that has nothing to do with the new updates being pushed by DJI.
A little sensitive there I think. You've not ruined my day! I agree as its an issue not to do with 3.08, no big deal to start a new thread I would have thought. Stay cool.

You agree the update is through Phantom Assistant v3.6. ?

Almost...got caught by the irrelevant update !
Single LED Tx so v1.0.2.30 ain't for me but the upgrade assistant clearly can't tell :twisted:

* Update on dropouts - worked fine today 6-11-2014 too with revised start=up procedure. Testing continues !
Another update - worked fine AGAIN today 7-11-2014 too, PLUS...something V-E-R-Y interesting too, but will refrain from saying more until I'm sure, but a lot of people will like this :p

morph000 said:
Almost...got caught by the irrelevant update !
Single LED Tx so v1.0.2.30 ain't for me but the upgrade assistant clearly can't tell :twisted:

* Update on dropouts - worked fine today too with revised start=up procedure. Testing continues !

but what is the PPM output mentioned on the update ?

Im about to update to the latest firmware. So regarding the battery update, can i update it thru 3.6 and totally skip 3.4? After i upgrade the battery will it discharge it self after 2 days when fully charged with no use?

ado said:
Im about to update to the latest firmware. So regarding the battery update, can i update it thru 3.6 and totally skip 3.4? After i upgrade the battery will it discharge it self after 2 days when fully charged with no use?

it partially discharges after 10 days not 2

robinb said:
ado said:

Ok and i can ignore 3.4? Will it take me to 3.6 when i connect it to the software on pc? My current software is 3.2

ado said:
robinb said:
ado said:

Ok and i can ignore 3.4? Will it take me to 3.6 when i connect it to the software on pc? My current software is 3.2

well 3.4 was released they had to change it to 3.6 due to a few bugs, so go straight to 3.6

[/quote]

well 3.4 was released they had to change it to 3.6 due to a few bugs, so go straight to 3.6[/quote]

Ok thanks

robinb said:
ado said:

Easily confused, the discharge itself takes about 2 days.

I updated MC and P330CB to latest firmware through software 3.2, and the battery and zen through software 3.6. Dont know if i really needed to update zen since i dont have latest Tx. It said something that it makes i compatible with latest Tx.

But i updated anyway, and now the zen is slower on tilting, wich is a nice thing (I think i read somewhere that i can adjust the speed of the tilt in the software. True? If so where?)

Also now when im indoors after updating it all, I see i get 3-6 satellites, wich i did not get on 3.06, it always showed 0 satts indoors, but now its 3-6 so im curious if it will get more satts then usual when outside.

I connected the TX to its software to see if there was any updates for it, and there was but it says only for the new transmitter, so im guessing there is no need to update that latest Tx firmware since im still rocking the old Tx.

FYI, I am a phantom 2 vision plus owner.

DJI must have fixed something with the battery thresholds with this update. After updating to v3.08 and updating all of my batteries from v2.0 to 2.6, three of my older batteries that were giving me issues are now working fine.

Example: P2NV
My worst battery was showing 10.7 volts @ 70% and showing the warning red leds after hard acceleration.
Now:
Although the voltage is dropping all the way to 10.5 at 30% and the leds blink red in hard acceleration, it never went into autoland until the battery was all the way down to 15%.

I am now back to 8 batteries.

Had the 'not enough power to return to home point' message again. Getting paranoid flying this thing at the moment :)

Im assuming others have done it but Im going to fire off an email to DJI asking them to fix it.

Cyclone said:
Had the 'not enough power to return to home point' message again. Getting paranoid flying this thing at the moment :)

Im assuming others have done it but Im going to fire off an email to DJI asking them to fix it.

Please, do. Keep us informed about the progress.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart