DJI GS Pro App

Cannot get past the terms of use. I've panned down through all of the text and when I get to the bottom the confirmation is greyed out. Will not allow Me to agree

Thoughts?

Cannot get past the terms of use. I've panned down through all of the text and when I get to the bottom the confirmation is greyed out. Will not allow Me to agree

Thoughts?

I had the same "issue" but if you wait long enough after scrolling, then it will finally let you accept them and proceed.

Can you pre-plan missions like with Litchi, but instead, on your iPad at home with WIFI?

Last edited:
This sounds great! I have used DroneDeploy, but this will be great to have in the arsenal.

I have only flown my P3 pro a couple times since Christmas, this is gonna be fun!

It will complete a mission if it looses signal or travels beyond 2km - :) I have used the original GS for a longtime now without a problem over "extreme" distances. As it pre-loads the flight co-ordinates at launch so all it needs is the 'battery life' to complete. ;) Its basically in an autonomous flight mode when using GS.

Last edited:
Thanks for that reply. Will look forward to trying it out. Do you happen to know if Autopilot ever implemented this feature in their app?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yes thanks for that ,l too will try out tomorrow as this will be my FIRST flight of my p3 advanced

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Phoenix, just a note, for first flights I would recommend the standard DJI Go App. Make sure all is well then move on to other software. Happy flying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing