DJI Goggles Available Again in DJI Store

Reaction score
DJI Goggles are showing as available again in the DJI Store with a ship date of June 10. Listed as 'limited amount available for presale' like last time so get 'em while you can, last window was only open a matter of hours before they sold out.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in buying them, you can get them here.

I hope they still plan to ship the first pro-orders on May 20th...

And... out of stock on the website again so looks like this ordering window has closed.

Any un-biased reviews about?
It's hard to tell if these reviews are unbiased. These people got the goggles for free from DJI (or borrowed them from someone else who got them for free). At the least, you can see all of the included features.

It's hard to tell if these reviews are unbiased. These people got the goggles for free from DJI (or borrowed them from someone else who got them for free). At the least, you can see all of the included features.
Well in the case of iphondo, they get all of their review samples for free and some they like and some they absolutely pan (they got their Karma for free and did you see that review? Hilarious, yet GoPro still sends them stuff.). I haven't seen any tendency on their part towards bias other than some subjective opinions of the reviewer, but of course those will always be present in any review.

Thanks for the videos. Did you notice that not all the functions are available on the P4P and a cable is required, unlike the Mavic and the Inspire?
A cable is required for everything other than the Mavic, but according to the user manual all functions are supported except of course for the two Mavic-specific flight modes (Cinema and Fixed Wing.)

I tried them out at NAB. The quality is pretty nice in comparison to others I tried like Headplay, Eachine and Yuneec. The only disappointment is the lack of good diopler adjustment. You can use glasses OK, so I'm accepting the fact I'll have to find the right pair of reader glasses to fly with these goggles. What's very cool is the range they claim, saying they'll reach as far as the RC. We'll have to wait and see on that claim, but if it's really that good these goggles will be worth every dollar, given the resolution, 1080 for each eye, and the ergonomics. The flip up feature is great to look at the iPad quickly if needed. And connecting up to two goggles per Mavic, wireless, is very nice. I bought mine Monday morning, it said July 10th for shipment. We'll wait and see.

Newegg often drops ships directly from DJI.
If you buy the DJI Goggles from Newegg, they will be shipped directly by the DJI Store.

Wow! this is like waiting for the Mavic all over again.
Oh no, please not a repeat of the Mavic delays!
I don't think I can cope with that again.
Please DJI, Get it right for once! Maybe?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl