DJI Go4 App

Reaction score
Just downloaded the DJI 4 app on my nvidia shield as now the only way to control my phantom 4, all the firmware is up to date though app crash three times in one flight, not great any suggestions.

Thanks

It is time to switch to Litchi. That should solve most of your problems including some not yet known!
Jim
WA5TEF

Just downloaded the DJI 4 app on my nvidia shield as now the only way to control my phantom 4, all the firmware is up to date though app crash three times in one flight, not great any suggestions.

Thanks

I use my old and new LG phones g3 and g4, the only crashes I've had were other stuff like preinstalled music app open but not even playing, I shut down all other non essential apps and have no more problems. That might be worth a try?

Thanks

If your using Android 7 then you need to down grade to 6 or 5 to get rid of the app crashes!

If you had previous versions of GO app on your device it is recommended to uninstall all GO apps, remove all old DJI related folders, install last one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl