DJI go problems on my Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
When creating a movie and tap the Create Now button the DJI go app shuts down, I have the latest firmware. Should I delete the app and reinstall? Will I lose all my unsaved videos?

sorry for jumping your thread but I've got a similar issue except mine crashes nearly instantly 2 seconds in iphone6 tried deleting app no luck brand new P3S drone latest firmware :(

same here after update last night i cant even open the app.. using iphone 6.. my dji go app 4 is working fine still

Just been in contact with DJI and they are aware of the problem and are fixing it as we speak there is a work around turn on airplane mode turn the APP on then turn the wifi back on Thanks DJI

iphone 6 with ios 8.3
dji go app 3.1.8 when i tap on editor the app crash. Reinstalled the app ,result is the same.

It looks like they have a problem with their app. That they can't or won't fix. After talking to them twice they decided that my Android tablet wasn't one the was supported even it was better than 2.1.2. Why did it work for months before it stopped working and only after the looks of the the Editor changed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan