P3 Firmware Dji go app now incompatible with the samsung S7 Edge

Awesome tip :) I'm not running an s7 but hopefully anyone else having the issue sees this thread and the fix helps them. Happy flying :)

I have tried it but it did not worked on my S7 edge. I chose the "wipe cash partition". Which version of dji go you installed afterwards?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I have tried it but it did not worked on my S7 edge. I chose the "wipe cash partition". Which version of dji go you installed afterwards?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I have the lastest dji go app installed not thw one before dude all up to date with latest app and firmware for drone and also firmware for s7 edge

Ok! I just tried it once more.... Latest firmware for dji go, S7 edge, P4 and RC, wipped cash partition and again... One reboot after the other!!!

I'm sorry to hear your continuing to have issues rather than being able to fly, unfortunately it may be time to get a different device :(

Ok! I just tried it once more.... Latest firmware for dji go, S7 edge, P4 and RC, wipped cash partition and again... One reboot after the other!!!

Am not to sure then but fix worked for mine may depend what kernal version for android is being uses in diff countries i know its work her in uk

Well I don't know what happened but my G4 has suddenly started connecting to the the controller again. Even the "dodgy" USB cable works now. I haven't installed the latest firmware revision released this week, so I'm not sure what has happened. And after dji telling me that the G4 wasn't compatible anymore.

Worked fine with my Galaxy S7 Edge (T-Mobile U.S. Variant) and it was great for 2 months. Purchased Litchi for the FPV VR (with modified Gear) and DJI Crashes at every start up guaranteed and even forces my phone to reboot (some times). There really shouldn't be a issue here considering its a flagship phone with a kick *** Snapdragon processor (thats a quad core). It sucks that I can't use my phone unless its with Litchi and if anything happens to the drone the warranty is Void, meh. The only fix I haven't tried was a factory reset and thats something I'm not willing to do considering in others' post the issue came right back. I really don't want to fork out 2 hundred for an nvidia shield or more for an Ipad which will sit in my kit soley for flying. kind of waste.

Worked fine with my Galaxy S7 Edge (T-Mobile U.S. Variant) and it was great for 2 months. Purchased Litchi for the FPV VR (with modified Gear) and DJI Crashes at every start up guaranteed and even forces my phone to reboot (some times). There really shouldn't be a issue here considering its a flagship phone with a kick *** Snapdragon processor (thats a quad core). It sucks that I can't use my phone unless its with Litchi and if anything happens to the drone the warranty is Void, meh. The only fix I haven't tried was a factory reset and thats something I'm not willing to do considering in others' post the issue came right back. I really don't want to fork out 2 hundred for an nvidia shield or more for an Ipad which will sit in my kit soley for flying. kind of waste.

Go started crashing my phone as well a few weeks ago. The last time I tried it, it corrupted the software on my phone and I had to do a complete android reinstall. Luckily I had a backup of my software, but Go was uninstalled as soon as I had it up and running again. Thankfully it works with my Galaxy Tab S 10.5, and the latest version as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl