DJI Go app not synching flight log correctly

Reaction score
I fly P3 Pros, and I use the DJI Go app. Over the last couple of weeks, I noticed that after I sync my flight log, it stays at 178 flights, and keeps posting the same total number of feet flown. At the end of each sync, it says "Success" and it lists the most recent flight. (I am using the most recent Go app on an iPad mini 3. I've had no other problems with the app.)

I have probably flown at least 20 more times since my 178th flight, yet after each sync, it still lists 178.

Anyone else have this problem? Any known solutions? Thanks!

-gumby

I fly P3 Pros, and I use the DJI Go app. Over the last couple of weeks, I noticed that after I sync my flight log, it stays at 178 flights, and keeps posting the same total number of feet flown. At the end of each sync, it says "Success" and it lists the most recent flight. (I am using the most recent Go app on an iPad mini 3. I've had no other problems with the app.)

I have probably flown at least 20 more times since my 178th flight, yet after each sync, it still lists 178.

Anyone else have this problem? Any known solutions? Thanks!

-gumby
Same here 13 flights only showing 5 flights

I'm also having an issue. I can fly 2-3 times and then hit sync, then it shows no more flights. Something is definitely wrong here.

I posted a review in the Apple App Store noting this issue. I might call DJI next week and inquire about this.

My flights have been going down. It showed 93 at one point. Then went to 83 and then down to 82 each time I sync. I counted them myself and I should have 107 flights and way more feet and air time. Really stinks. Would like to know this info.

Update:

I called DJI yesterday. The rep seemed to sort of know about the sync issue, but he didn't have a solution. He first said to try and reinstall the DJI Go app. I am skeptical that this will work, so I chose not to.

Anyway, he ultimately advised that I email the DJI support staff. I sent them an email describing our problem this evening. If I hear anything, I will let you guys know. Thanks for your input!

-gumby

Update:

I emailed DJI support, and the following is their response: not super helpful

-gumby
------------
Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

Kindly be noted that the update on the server of the flight record is not in time, it will be refresh periodically.

On the late March, we will rebuild the server and as the APP will be updated, this issue will be fixed till then.
Please kindly wait for the new app release and after that reupload all your flight record.

In the meantime, you can check out the DJI Support Youtube channel for all our official tutorial videos, which may help you solve your issue:
SUPPORT DJI

Thanks for choosing DJI.

Best regards,

DJI Product Application Technical Support Center

----------

Problem solved with new DJI Go app released today. Thanks for your input!

-gumby

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing