DJI GO App and Ipad mini

Reaction score
trying to down load DJI GO 2.3.0 to my IPAD MINI 9.0.2.
get not compatible can not do. any help will be appreciated.

The oldest Mini that is listed as compatible is the Mini 2. The 3 and 4 also work. Are you using one of those?

it is a model MF432LL/A IOS 9.0.2 if this helps.
Google says that it is a 16GB wifi only Mini 1, space gray. Mini 1 is not compatible with the GO app.

iOS Version v2.3.0. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.

Plus of course also the Mini 4 and the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus.

Last edited:
Google says that it is a 16GB wifi only Mini 1, space gray. Mini 1 is not compatible with the GO app.

iOS Version v2.3.0. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.

it may be a mini 1 but it does have IOS 9.0.2 in it and DJI go needs 8.0 or later.
an I still out of luck as I just bough this iPad last year.

it may be a mini 1 but it does have IOS 9.0.2 in it and DJI go needs 8.0 or later.
an I still out of luck as I just bough this iPad last year.
Mini 1 is too old and under powered to run the software. You are out of luck, yes. Sorry.

The mini 2 is not far behind it (A7 processor ). A few more DJI updates may be too much for it. If you need to invest again, I would suggest a mini 4 or air 2

I just made some flys with iPad mini ( the oldest) . Video was very slow and the Pantom not stable in the air. Normally I fly with Iphone 6 without problems. But the screen is very small and not possible to see much

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl