DJI GO App 4.2.12

Reaction score
Any one that downloaded DJI GO App 4.2.12 with feedback on how it performed. Any problems?

I will download it this weekend and take it for a spin "Not far from home for a while though". I have learned the hard way with my old P3S what might happen after downloading an upgrade.
Thanks for the input.

I will download it this weekend and take it for a spin "Not far from home for a while though". I have learned the hard way with my old P3S what might happen after downloading an upgrade.

I'm currently running 4.2.6 and would be interested to know if 4.2.12 is actually an improvement, or if I should stay where I'm at. I read the release notes, but that doesn't tell you the whole story. Thanks.

I had an interesting conversation with a guy that was testing a drone that he had built (counter rotating props, wireless battery charger, etc.). He said that he had down loaded a version for his Mavic Pro and that it did not have the turn off beginner button. He said that he knew of several others with the same issue. Hope that is not an issue with Phantoms. Just thought I would let people know.

Good to know, I'll watch for it when I do the download.
Thank you Mr. T's Drones

Ok, so i downloaded the update about a week ago. By the time i downloaded it they had released 4.2.14
It appears to me that i had more interference since the download, or the signal would not reach as far. I did not do a distance test but i normaly fly from my house and i have been seeing more signal loss than i used to. I rolled back the software to 4.2.8 to see if i notice any improvement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72