DJi Go 2.1.0 for iOS Just Landed

Yes, any breathing human should know what an APK is, but what APK are you asking for. We have been talking about 3 different versions. And as an android user, dont you know you get app updated from the Play Store?

OFF:
Who cares about updates? As Android user i can install ANY version ANY time ANY device..
Im using 1.1.0....can you install it from Play Store or even on IPad/Iphone? ;-)

Like i said, sorry, didn`t read well before answer......my apologies to do it here...

P.S - Came from vacations, thought a new version to Android did came out...2.X.X ;-)

For those of us uninformed

Android application package file (APK) is the file format used to distribute and install application software and middleware onto Google's Android operating system.APK files are ZIP file formatted packages based on the JAR file format, with .apk file extensions. Cheers--:) now we all know--- TGIF

Reactions: Mordor
As Android user i can install ANY version ANY time ANY device..
Im using 1.1.0....can you install it from Play Store or even on IPad/Iphone? ;-)

Then again, what are you asking for? You seem to think you know something I dont know, but ask for something that you so clearly believe you have access to.

Just to set this strait.. Im an Android dev. I hate Apple! But my Samsung doesnt fit the craddle so I use an iPad because its the biggest screen that fits

Reactions: Eddyfisher
Sorry I mean no firmware updates on iOS.
DJI Go 2.1.0 but its not asking me to update anything.

P3 Adv, iPhone 6+

I got iOS update but have not tried yet just to make sure channel hack still works. For those who confirmed, do you need to re-hack again through iTunes?

No re-hack needed here. Just noticed more noise. Im thinking someone should hit up the old spectrum analyzer again to verify that the 32 channels are in fact still 32 channels. It kinda looks like they might have spread the 8 out to LOOK like 32, knowing that we hacked it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl