DJi Go 2.1.0 for iOS Just Landed

As soon as I powered everything up I was prompted to update mt transmitter and the P3 battery

Does the channel hack still work?
I should better qualify that answer...

Yes, it appears to work BUT... I now have noise on channels 28 - 30. Sometimes significant noise. Yesterday it was totally clean

Hey III% Streve, when you mention the p3 battery updates, is this all done from the app to the bird as well or is the ole file to sd card and update that way?

Thanks in advance

Its done from the SDCard in the bird. I only updated the one battery when 1.3.2 was released. Still have to hit all the rest of them. Just havent had time to sit and do all 5 of them yet.

Thanks, much appreciated. I misunderstood, was thinking there was a battery update included with the new 1.4.0 RC update.

No.. I did kinda word that poorly. Should have mentioned that my batteries are all still at FW 1.2.6

So does the new Go app update the firmware of the craft to this new 1.4 or just the TX for some reason. If it updates the craft how long does it take and what happens ect ect.

No (new) firmware updates here either after updating the APP.

I suppose it just adds support for the new 'Standard' model - and a "P" or "M" in the exposure control, haven't noticed anything else yet . . .

Can you guys give a link for the Apk? Im using 1.1.0, but maybe i can try....and if don`t like it, return to 1.1.0....

THANK YOU!

All 3 models are based on the same airframe, just having a different set of added goodies. So technically, the update is to add the standard model to the transmitters list of possible connected targets, its still an update for all models

What apk?

You`re Android user and don`t know what is a *.Apk?
Well, its like a *.exe in windows.....you can execute from de Android without to go "Play Store"...
I have a data base of all FW and App`s so far release..... ;-)

P.S. Ooppss......just saw now that im on IOS department....sorry guys!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik