DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

This is a great reason to have a Marco Polo, I think it would locate it, if it were still there.

Me neither, it just seems like there was suddenly 0 battery, with good voltage. Sounds likje a connection or failure

I just noticed the airport because I flew in and landed there a month ago

It looks like the line that's showing zero for the battery is a distraction.
The full data shows 43% once it's on the ground.
Cheers for that, just noticed the additional info in the extended log file.

I just don't understand why I lost signal after 700feet.

The uplink signal dropped off fast, and it was channel hopping right from the start. I would guess interference, perhaps from the very nearby major airport.

Graph0.png

Well it is almost certainly somewhere on the west side of that building. Of course someone could easily have moved it in the meantime.

People do like to grab those flyaways thinking that they are being spied upon

I hope you find it because if anyone else finds it, you may be up for big dollars.

Flying in restricted area (airport), flying over populas areas, and that building looks like they would take you to the cleaners if it damaged the building or injured a guest.
You might have to cop this on the chin and learn from it. If there is a next time, fly in a more suitable location out in the open.
My guess is that it knocked on that building and is/was on the flat balcony or maybe in the palm trees, but I would not be talking to the manager...
I do really hope you find it first!...

Just an update beber found my drone.
Litchi wont help and dji said no warranty because i used litchi app. There customer service is awful.
Finally I filed a complaint and got a manager to call me so now they offered me a 30 percent discount on a new drone.

Just an update beber found my drone.
Litchi wont help and dji said no warranty because i used litchi app. There customer service is awful.
Finally I filed a complaint and got a manager to call me so now they offered me a 30 percent discount on a new drone.

So where was it found?

In terms of warranty what, exactly, is your claim? It appeared to autoland at the end of its mission. Why is that a warranty issue?

The drone was never found. It was supposed to return home. It lost signal.after 700 feet away.

Ah - typo in your previous post. Losing signal is not a problem for an autonomous mission, so that's not the reason it didn't return. Most likely it was incorrect mission programming.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94