DJI Assistant 2 problems with Vision calibrating

I think your right that it's a driver issue Doctor. I found how to disable driver signature at boot up. And that let me get to the screen where the dots are supposed to show up, but no dots. I tried every resolution on my monitor. I unhooked my 2nd monitor and still no dots on main screen. I downloaded and installed assistant 2-3 times btw.

I think your right that it's a driver issue Doctor. I found how to disable driver signature at boot up. And that let me get to the screen where the dots are supposed to show up, but no dots. I tried every resolution on my monitor. I unhooked my 2nd monitor and still no dots on main screen. I downloaded and installed assistant 2-3 times btw.
Did you ever try to use the software I suggested to remove the drivers? I would certainly try that...

Reactions: KevMo Photog
:)

I have never been able to calibrate mine either on four different computers.DJI said to send it back they gave me new drone.So for shitz a giggles tried to calibrate new one.Same problem so I hope I never need to calibrate it because that means sending it back.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
I have never been able to calibrate mine either on four different computers.DJI said to send it back they gave me new drone.So for shitz a giggles tried to calibrate new one.Same problem so I hope I never need to calibrate it because that means sending it back.
Wow that sucks man. I still have not been able to mess with mine again with the holidays and all. Very frustrating even though it really does not mess with the performance at all that I can tell. I will still try to fix it by calling DJI if possible.

Hmmm, I can’t seem to get computer to recognize the drone either. Tried short cable that came with P4P (just to see if commas would work, nothing). Tried iMac and other Windows 10 PC - nothing. Need to get the comma worked out to perform visual sensor calibration. Very frustrating. Thoughts?

Hi All, I too am having problems calibrating my vision sensors. I am on a MacBook Pro, (10.9.5) and have installed and uninstalled and re-installed DJI Assistant 2, but still no progress after relaunching the app. Nothing to allow me to move forward to get to the dot images to calibrate the sensors. I've tried a combination of different cables. Any suggestions.

^^^ read previous reply, the problem is solved by calibrating sensors before flight using DJI GO app. and controller. Click on the warning bar or go into settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez