Discount Hack? Hobbyking website Multistar= $5 dollars off Battery

Reaction score
After leaving my computer on for a bit, or around 30 minutes, a sound came on. A popup window indicated a discount on the bottom right hand side. It dropped the price of the 4s 5200mah battery to about $34. It's an automatic price reduction for you folks looking to do a battery mod. I don't know if this works with other items on their site, but just leave your computer on for a bit and see what happens.

Now, all you need is some patience.

Battery.JPG

Last edited:
After leaving my computer on for a bit, or around 30 minutes, a sound came on. A popup window indicated a discount on the bottom right hand side. It dropped the price of the 4s 5200mah battery to about $34. It's an automatic price reduction for you folks looking to do a battery mod. I don't know if this works with other items on their site, but just leave your computer on for a bit and see what happens.

Now, all you need is some patience.

View attachment 67741
I've had this happen on multiple items on Hobby King. I think it's their way to just get you to "Pull the trigger" on the purchase. Good deal for that battery!

If you are a member the discounted price is the one you always see if you are logged in. If I do not log in to the site I get the discount box pop up. Sign in and you get the discount.

Reactions: tml4191

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen