No....i did try change fw of rc and many versions of the app, even different phones, and nothing..

Have to reinstall 1.11-.....

Go back to the other site. They have been replacing the 2 modules individually that can get damaged

No....i did try change fw of rc and many versions of the app, even different phones, and nothing..

Have to reinstall 1.11-.....
I had similar issues on one p3a, down to 1.7 and compass errors ..
Back up to 1.9 and no compass errors. I found that if i updated to 1.7 and them load the updated service file (even with compass errors) and then updated to 1.9, all my customizations were retained and usable on the 1.9.i havent tested anything newer, but could be worth a try maybe itll work higher.

Bad*** that hack...
I did return from 1.11 to .1.7.6, but with errors on compass and others components...very risky!
The hack or patch itself is not bad. Your problem stemmed from rolling back from 1.11 to 1.7.6.. the farthest I went was 1.10 before rolling back and worked fine. The latest understanding is rolling back from 1.11 for some reason a module or two gets lost that is required for the earlier firmware versions. There has been some success with installing just those modules. Go back to that other place and see the latest.

You would had the same issue if you tried to roll back to 1.3.2 and used the old Litchi.

Last edited:
Agree...
One or 2 modules did get lost....

Anyway...been fly with 1.11 and no issues....so gonna stay like this for a time ...

Agree...
One or 2 modules did get lost....

Anyway...been fly with 1.11 and no issues....so gonna stay like this for a time ...
Mod the 1.7 file and load it, then reflash wih 1.11 the settings may stay it works on 1.9

Reactions: ClaudioNC
Interesting....
But as far i dont get problems with this 1.11 i will stop for now with mods...

How did you do that? Simultaneously but 1.7.6, and pmcappfw3 and debug on the SD card?, now you have peaked my curiosity
i didnt do anything special really. I observed that after i updated from a modded 1.7 fw to 1.9, the updated parameters stayed and were not overwritten. That was neat .. so then i rolled back to 1.7 and noticed the modded parms stuck. I flashed with a stock PMCAPPFw3.bin file and the updates went away. I went back up to 1.9. I the took the modded 1.7 PMCAPPFw3.bin file and put it on the sd card and flashed, it flashed no issues. It put my fw as 1.8.8+ .. which was weird. I then re-flashed with 1.9 and all the modded settings from 1.7 PMCAPPFw3.bin file were in place, but fw was on 1.9.

I wonder if this will work directly over 1.10 or 1.11. Im done with the "latest and greatest" firmware only to find out more issues or more limits. I wont update mine to 1.11. Mine is on 1.7.6 and EVERYTHING is unrestricted, and since theres no new features to add to the P3, Im not missing anything.

I would help someone else who did update and is stuck.

I wonder if this will work directly over 1.10 or 1.11. Im done with the "latest and greatest" firmware only to find out more issues or more limits. I wont update mine to 1.11. Mine is on 1.7.6 and EVERYTHING is unrestricted, and since theres no new features to add to the P3, Im not missing anything.

I would help someone else who did update and is stuck.
thats kinda where i am at as well. I made a video in hopes of having some more p3 guys getting into it, but haven't really seen much yet, time will tell. I would love to test the update with this method .. but my AC works fine at 1.9 and honestly dont want to risk it. I already bricked one p3, I dont need another hanging on the wall. But, if anyone is higher up .. it really does work, atleast on 1.9 .. I bet it works on later versions.

Apilot101 did you ever get rid of battery forced auto-landing?? I've tried every single option i can think of and nothing.

thats kinda where i am at as well. I made a video in hopes of having some more p3 guys getting into it, but haven't really seen much yet, time will tell. I would love to test the update with this method .. but my AC works fine at 1.9 and honestly dont want to risk it. I already bricked one p3, I dont need another hanging on the wall. But, if anyone is higher up .. it really does work, atleast on 1.9 .. I bet it works on later versions.

Apilot101 did you ever get rid of battery forced auto-landing?? I've tried every single option i can think of and nothing.
No, I havent really messed with that . I spent 2 yrs fighting the imposed NFZ and was happy not to have it at all any more. Once I get past Christmas,(busy tie of year for me) Im looking at installing better antenna for a little more distance, and then I may mess more with the firmware.

i bricked the camera and mainboard pretty hard with bad software update. camera was stuck on camera error, the board was stuck on compass error and then main flight controller error. It got to the point i couldn't flash it anymore and was unrepairable.

I think i figured out the forced landing for low battery and height, i cannot get it to stop the BEEP BEEP BEEP and it still shows low power, but it does NOT start landing mode (it also leaves the flight time indicator as --/-- similar to non-djibattery on mavic). I was able to go past some tree's, which before caused high altitude landing, this time nothing. Looks good, i can share and probably will post on the github as well.

ive had a few guys confirm that the high altitude landing is infact removed. This also removes the forced landing at 10%, infact, it removes the low battery beeping all together and also any attempt at landing. I find that to re-install settings/overwrite previously installed file, you do need to use the debug file. Otherwise, some settings wont take.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing