De fish eye video

Reaction score
Anyone know of free software that will remove fisheye from P2V+ video? I can't use GoPro Studio for my DJI clips, the software won't recognize the clips (they're ghosted) because they are shot with the vision+ camera.

Prodrenalin $40 buys

I tried it too, even looked for a previous version since the current one doesn't have the Remove Fish Eye button under the Advance Tab like it shows on You Tube.

d

GIMP will do it. Just download GIMP, then download the batch processor for GIMP. Pass in a folder of images and it will churn through them and give you and output folder of images without the fish eye distortion.

Gimp for pictures prodrenaling videos

I use proDAD Defisher with no problems on a W8 machine. It does a really great job and you can use it for photos too. (And other cameras so as your GoPro.) If you dig deep on the web you should be able to find a coupon or different webpage for a deep discount.

proDAD DeFishr
1.067 64Bit www.prodad.com

I use proDAD Defisher with no problems on a W8 machine. It does a really great job and you can use it for photos too. (And other cameras so as your GoPro.) If you dig deep on the web you should be able to find a coupon or different webpage for a deep discount.

proDAD DeFishr
1.067 64Bit www.prodad.com

defisher is 100 bucks and prodrenalin does all that and more and it's 50 bucks.
What am I missing? Defisher is automatic? drag and drop and no more fish eye?
I don't understand - prodrenalin does twice as much as defisher but it only costs half as much.
I think I have narrowed it down to one of these but I need some advice here, what am I missing?
they both have the P2V+ listed in the "Kamera" section.
tia

I didn't think prodrenalin worked on my w8 machine because I got an error message when it was installing. It turns out I was trying to install 32 bit software on to a 64 bit machine or vice versa. I downloaded the right version and it installed. I tried the free trial version of prodrenalin. OMG It works great. I will buy prodrenalin. This wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it would be. I never even tried defisher, I am more than happy with prodrenalin. Thanks everybody. my ordeal is over! you are all probably getting pretty tired of me ranting on about fish eye anyway. whew! its over! on to bigger and better projects. (Thank GOD!)

defisher is 100 bucks and prodrenalin does all that and more and it's 50 bucks.
What am I missing? Defisher is automatic? drag and drop and no more fish eye?
I don't understand - prodrenalin does twice as much as defisher but it only costs half as much.
I think I have narrowed it down to one of these but I need some advice here, what am I missing?
they both have the P2V+ listed in the "Kamera" section.
tia

I can't exactly remember what the difference was between the two. However, at the time, the price difference was about $30 and for whatever reason I thought the Defisher would work better for me for the price difference. I know with my version of Corel VideoStudio Pro, it includes a few of the functions of the cheaper product.

If I'm not mistaken, both have a try before you buy option. Give both a whirl.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl