Finished the install this afternoon. Pretty easy if you take your time. The hardest part is removing the stock antennas and getting the two plastic halves back together. I would like to note laying the cables on top looped over everything is a little concerning. When looped the left cable pushes down when joining the two halves back together. This in turn causes the connector on the end of that cable to rotate down and as it turns out it applies pressure to a ribbon cable there. The best thing to do is to try and push the ribbon cable down as far as possible while joining the two halves of the controller. The cleanest bet would be to start removing things so the cables can be installed the way they were from the factory. I ran 1 flight from my neighborhood. I was not able to get any further than stock through my neighborhood and out over a large empty field. I believe this was able 3,300 feet or so. RC was solid the whole time while the video feed started breaking up around 3,000 feet. I will head out again later today when the heat dies down a bit to test from the open and flat field where I did 3 miles out and 3 miles back with the stock controller. This was about a month ago and for whatever reason I haven't been able to get near that far form the same place with the stock controller. But I will be able to test how far I have been getting lately from that same place but with the Itelite Antenna.