CT phantom owners Check in here.. Meets/tech support/ events

HI guys, new here..... From Naugatuck Ct
Learned on a syma x5 that I got for xmas and made the huge upgrade to the P3 Advance.... the p3 is sooo much easier to fly than the syma haha

I have a couple flying buddies but always looking for more.....
whos around tomorrow?

hi guys, new here from Naugatuck. I do not have a phantom but am deciding between the phantom 3, not sure if I should pay the extra $250 for the 3 pro, or just get the 3 advance.
I have been wanting a dji phantom for the last 2 years, im just trying to justify spending all that $ for one, hoping I do not get bored or frustrated with it...
have flown a few electric helis, crashed a few, enjoyed flying the blade msr heli but crashed that pretty hard in the house.. havnt touched the helis since.
anyways I think im ready to make a purchase on the phantom 3.
glad to see all this CT support with other flyers, as I would love to meet up with u guys!
sorry for the long rant. if you guys have any input on either the 3 advance or the 3 pro. that would be greatly appreciated!
HI neighbor....did you get a p3 yet?

Wednesday 10:00 at Hammonasset. This will probably be the last time we will be able to meet as a group there since the camping season starts. For months now CT members of this forum have talked about getting together but that's as far as it has gone. So if you are serious about it, then try to attend. I know its in the middle of the week, but sick days often happen in the middle of the week! Hope to see more than just Art there. No offense Art!

who's got the inspire 1 in branford? went over us the other day as we were leaven branford boat ramp

Fairfield hills campus in Newtown CT is a great place to get some cool shots!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435791851.869365.jpg

Reactions: pfazz44 and Dre203

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl