CT phantom owners Check in here.. Meets/tech support/ events

Reaction score
Might as well make a thread for us CT phantom owners .. check in this thread so that any new ct members know whose who and whats what :)

IF anyone wants to organize a meet I have some great flying areas here in the northwest corner of CT. The shoreline is awesome as well ...

Ill start it off

name : Joe aka capodrone (PhantomCTpilots)
Experience : P1 and P2 zenmuse hd3d immersion tx and blackpearl 7 channel

Re: CT phantom owners Check in here.. Meets/tech support/ ev

I am a new pilot with a P2 with h3-3d gimbal. I am in Stamford. Maybe we good meet in the middle (Danbury area?). Let me know.

Name: Todd
Experience: p2 zenmuse hd3d

CTAerials said:
I am a new pilot with a P2 with h3-3d gimbal. I am in Stamford. Maybe we good meet in the middle (Danbury area?). Let me know.

Name: Todd
Experience: p2 zenmuse hd3d

hey todd welcome!

Hopefully some more members will chime and and I'm sure we can set something up....

I'm up in Norther CT, usually all over the place no problems traveling.

Name: Stephen
Experience: PV2+

sbjr0203 said:
I'm up in Norther CT, usually all over the place no problems traveling.

Name: Stephen
Experience: PV2+

nice !!! Welcome!

capodrone81 said:
Might as well make a thread for us CT phantom owners .. check in this thread so that any new ct members know whose who and whats what :)

IF anyone wants to organize a meet I have some great flying areas here in the northwest corner of CT. The shoreline is awesome as well ...

Ill start it off

name : Joe aka capodrone
Experience : P1 and P2 zenmuse hd3d immersion tx and blackpearl 7 channel

Hi Joe,

name : Art
experience : P2V and P2V Plus

Hope to see you soon.

CT is getting bigger !!! cmon if your looking at this post, be a part of PhantomCTpilots group!!! 860/203 stand up!

Reactions: Robert Shaw

Name: Dylan
Experience: FC40 (slightly modded)
Location: Clinton, CT (Shoreline, I'm sure someone you know is familiar with our outlets...) Great flying area!

dwalterrealty said:
Name: Dylan
Experience: FC40 (slightly modded)
Location: Clinton, CT (Shoreline, I'm sure someone you know is familiar with our outlets...) Great flying area!
Hey welcome dylan fc40s love that craft cant wait to see it .. love the shoreline.. cant wait for this weather to break. ? Supposed to be a nice weekend may have to blow the dust off the motors

if you know anything about the walkera g-2d gimbal i'll gladly go out flying! Even if you don't and want to go flying, shoot me a pm any time!

Hi Joe,

I'm a friend of Art in West Hartford, CT. I live in Farmington, and own a P2 w/GoPro3+, a Vision 2+ and in about 24 hours,
a new Inspire 1. We fly at Tunxis Mead recreational area in Farmington with 2 other local Phantom pilots.

Waz

Hi Joe, good to meet you. I know Art and Pippin, have flown with them a few times and we always have a good time. We should all plan a meet up as soon as the weather is nicer. I'm willing to go pretty much anywhere in the state, especially if the scenery is nice.

Name: Paul
Gear: P2V+

Hey there!

Name: Eli - I fly with artsribanpot and Pippin in West Hatford
Experience: Phantom 2 V+

Hope to meet up, soon as the weather warms a bit

Pippin said:
Hi Joe,

I'm a friend of Art in West Hartford, CT. I live in Farmington, and own a P2 w/GoPro3+, a Vision 2+ and in about 24 hours,
a new Inspire 1. We fly at Tunxis Mead recreational area in Farmington with 2 other local Phantom pilots.

Waz

sounds like fun, listen, when you get that inspire 1 make sure to update this post, i gotta see this in person....... tax returns are right around the conner lol.

I just drove by limerock park today, itching to fly our that corner of the state I know a couple more than decent spots that should be pretty decent video if you have the cojones to fly.

otherwise northeast corner of the state by uconn storrs are some places i know .

but id like to fly tunxis just for fun no gimbal lol...

Yeah seriously, I want to hear all about the inspire 1!!! That thing is a beast!

Inspire 1 just arrived. Unbox it tonight and get it ready for its first flight outside if the weather warms up

Pippin said:
Inspire 1 just arrived. Unbox it tonight and get it ready for its first flight outside if the weather warms up

PIC or your lying! :lol:

artsribanpot said:
Wow wow wow, it is expected to be 75 degrees next 3 hours, time to test it.

indoors works also! :lol:

Does everyone know Art! I am Bob from Hebron. I have flown a couple of times with Art both in West Hartford and Hebron area. We have a lot of nice flying sites locally but wouldn't mind meeting up anywhere and compare notes on various mods and so on.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl