Credit where credit due

Reaction score
No I know that by their very nature, these forums tend to attract mostly those having issues with their products or DJI, and that DJI takes a great deal of stick in the posts, including from me.

However I need to give credit, where credit is due. Last week I had an issue with my controller not charging up fully, only on 2 leds. My system is 18 months old and out of warranty. Arranged a repair with DJI Europe, and got an email from UPS saying that they were collecting the controller on Monday of this week, which they duly did. I was a little surprised as when I was filling in the collection details for UPS online, I saw that the carriage had been prepaid by DJI. I assumed that this was for convenience and the cost would simply be added to the bill, which given the item was being sent to Holland was OK as it saved me having to make the arrangements.

Have just received an email from DJI advising that the item was being repaired free of charge. Have just received another email from UPS saying that they are delivering the controller back to me on Monday.

Ok, I have to say that in my eyes is good service.

A.

Last edited:
That is truly amazing! You are fortunate indeed. Perhaps someone different has taken over Customer Service!!!!

Keep us informed please.
Jim
WA5TEF

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3