Crazy wobble and crash on return. Sliced up

Reaction score
I flew my P3S for about 10 minutes, and took some good pictures and videos, and the aircraft was flying perfectly. I was bringing it back, not RTH, and it started wobbling back and forth like crazy. Fortunately it crashed on grass behind my Jeep. The next problem is that the props would not stop. They seemed to be going full tilt, and controller wasn't helping. I tried to turn off battery normally and it wouldn't. I then tried to to carefully pull the battery out, and the thing tipped and sliced up my thumb. I'm not happy. This drone was a replacement from DJI, that took almost 8 weeks to get, and it still cost me $300. Any suggestions??
Thanx in advance

@Ytee,
Welcome to the forum!

Hum, what are you asking?

Battery didn't turn off, because your in a Panic, been there.

Turning off the props with CRC, there is now a delay, (don't recall what it is now).

If you want to know went wrong upload your flight to this website.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Copy and past the url of that page back here, some of us will try to figure out what happened.

Your Turn ;)

Rod

Reactions: Oso
@Ytee,
Welcome to the forum!

Hum, what are you asking?

Battery didn't turn off, because your in a Panic, been there.

Turning off the props with CRC, there is now a delay, (don't recall what it is now).

If you want to know went wrong upload your flight to this website.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Copy and past the url of that page back here, some of us will try to figure out what happened.

Your Turn ;)

Rod
OK Rod thanks for the reply.

Yep correct I did panic. I guess I'm asking if it was pilot error, or equipment malfunction. Remote wouldn't turn off aircraft.

I will upload log tomorrow. It's late and just read reply now. I haven't downloaded a flight log before, but I'll figure it out.

I did fly it yesterday, and everything seemed fine.

Thanx again,
Steve

I could swear that even taking into account the 3 second delay with CRC, my P3A still would not shut down props after a crash and being upside-down on the ground.

Don't know, you could be right, try it again. :eek::D

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT