Crashed my drone!!! Should I even bother repairing it???

I would be happy to do the repairs for u at cheap price pluss u buy the parts and ship to me. This way u know what u are spending. I live to work on them and modify them. Let me know. Would love to help u out.

Exhaust all efforts to you before you send it to DJI. You'll be in for a frustrating ordeal if you have to send it to them. They will lie to you when simply telling the truth is easier and quicker! Strange people indeed.
Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF
Did you send your bird to DJI or just talk to them on the phone. I sent my P4P to them with similar damage. I could follow the repair process online which was nice but also got emails. I got an estimate of repairs but then they covered it under warranty. I did not have DJI Care. In three weeks I got a drone back. It was not the one I sent in but one that appeared to be new. I was very satisfied and responded so on their survey.

Probably should just pick up another Phantom 4 on Craigslist. If you try hard enough, you'll find a good deal. But repairs cost too much it makes more sense to just get another one, so what is the point of repairing it? I think the cost of manufacturing a new one vs repairing a badly damaged one will be less.

I got my 2nd P4 after my other one was taken outta my car window in the ghetto.

Got a P4 Adv (regular) for $710 w/ 3 batteries. So technically 2 extra batteries, which is like a $300 value! So I had to take it.

The guy wanted more like $750, but I told him he was too far and the deal wasn't worth the drive, so he kept dropping the price until the 60 mile drive to LA was worth it.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I dont know who the other flyers use but I have always used Helipal.com for my parts, they ship fast and have all the parts

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart