Crashed, flashing yellow lights and now nothing. HELP!

Reaction score
Testing out my Phantom 2 the other day, I crashed it and bent the mount on my gimbal. No other damage was observed, didn't even break a prop. Take off the gimbal to test it out again, but upon power up I'm getting constant flashing yellow lights which would seem to indicate the transmitter is not bound. Weird considering I've had worse crashes on my P1 and P1.1.1, but never got this set of flashing yellows.

Ok, so I try to re-bind it. No luck. I take the P2 apart in hopes of finding the cause, but I could not observe anything broken. I replaced the receiver with a Futaba R6303SB and had no problems binding it with my Futaba 8FGS, but I'm still getting the flashing yellow lights as if it is not bound, but the receiver is showing green. When I turn off the transmitter, the receiver turns red, so there is a valid connection between the two. I also have this same transmitter bound to my 1.1.1 with stock receiver and it seems to work fine.

Hooked it up to the Naza Assistant and it shows connected, but if I move the sticks, it doesn't show any response. I'm still able to calibrate the IMU and the assistant is reading the correct data for battery stats, so the Naza Assistant is reading my P2 correctly. Now, when I unplug the P2 and try to re-connect, the Naza Assistant is unresponsive and I have to manually shut down the program.

I thought changing the receiver would take care of it, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I've gone through all the possible scenarios and I'm stumped. What am I missing here?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl