Cracks on remote just out of box

Reaction score
So no flying due to weather here and looking through the threads re cracks decided to look over the p3a and remote.

Two cracks above the buttons on each shoulder of the rc. They are almost identical and so i doubted myself if they were cracks or indeed joins. If it was not for the fact they are not identical I would have said a seem of join.

Anyway sent images off to DJI Europe and they have confirmed they are cracks. They will fix, I don't want a fix I want a new unit and why should I be unable to fly for the next period while it is away. It only arrived on Saturday I have flown it 3 times.

Anyway hopefully DJI will see the disappointment of this, obviously being damaged in transport, or missed the qc check before shipping, and so arrange a swap out where I am not without an RC.

So no flying due to weather here and looking through the threads re cracks decided to look over the p3a and remote.

Two cracks above the buttons on each shoulder of the rc. They are almost identical and so i doubted myself if they were cracks or indeed joins. If it was not for the fact they are not identical I would have said a seem of join.

Anyway sent images off to DJI Europe and they have confirmed they are cracks. They will fix, I don't want a fix I want a new unit and why should I be unable to fly for the next period while it is away. It only arrived on Saturday I have flown it 3 times.

Anyway hopefully DJI will see the disappointment of this, obviously being damaged in transport, or missed the qc check before shipping, and so arrange a swap out where I am not without an RC.

See my thread 'cracks to rc', are they in the same place, mine is 6 months old
20160806_132727.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl