Cracks on rear arms near battery compartment

Reaction score
I noticed a couple of small stress cracks near rear motors on the arms of my p3a and was checking further when I found two larger cracks on the rear arms near the battery compartment. These appear to be larger than the typical stress cracks found near the motor mounts. Has anyone else seen cracks near the battery compartment?

Got a photo?

ill bet 50 those aren't cracks

I was thinking the same thing. A photo will definitely confirm it.

No worries. Many other people have posted here about the same thing.

yep need to take bets on this no drone fund

I noticed a couple of small stress cracks near rear motors on the arms of my p3a and was checking further when I found two larger cracks on the rear arms near the battery compartment. These appear to be larger than the typical stress cracks found near the motor mounts. Has anyone else seen cracks near the battery compartment?
From what I read on this forum and youtube posts it appears quite a few P3 and P4 owners have the misfortune to have purchased a to fragile shell. My girlfriend has a knack damaging micro usb connectors by slightly leveraging them on extraction. So a thought occurs, the battery compartment is snug and may have the same intolerance for leverage. I caught myself the other day doing the little wigel while removing my Battery.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing yesterday examining mine. Closer inspection they are mirrored, both sides so realised the chances of identical cracks both sides were near impossible.

Crackanoia is about right!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl