Crack on P3P

0831152033a.jpg

Reactions: Fjallis
So, definitively don't look like the spare shell I purchased, comes not from the same mold as the original one, sniif :(

Just put a set of strong arms on my "newer mold"'shell just in case. They fit just like my previous "old mold" P3. Prob doesn't mean much as the changes would most likely not impact the outer dimensions. After seeing two cases of the motor coming out it is cheap insurance.

P3A is 5 days old. you cannot feel this crack at all but clearly can see it and probably only because i added some locktite which seeped into the crack.

Return this thing or keep it?

Attachments

• DSC_0055.JPG
    DSC_0055.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 328
P3A is 5 days old. you cannot feel this crack at all but clearly can see it and probably only because i added some locktite which seeped into the crack.

Return this thing or keep it?

hmm...

I hope the loctite doesn't void your warranty.

I just purchased a P3A from DJI direct. Will send the defect back once i get the new one in the mail. I already returned a standard after 2 weeks to Amazon because I decided to get the Advanced. I was fully refunded from the standard after about a week which is basically a day after they received it back.

Looks like that was the newer mold (if there really is such a thing) does it have the new motors?

No it does not have the newer motors. The crack had to of happened within the first two flights or arrived that way.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing