Controller/Vision stickers

coloradosky said:
GneeChee said:
What happened to the DJI Logo stickers for the cases? I can't seem to find them anymore :(

...those are on hold right now... Will let you know when they are available again, as I expect they will be hopefully soon.

Thanks for the update. I'm guessing some sort of licensing/royalty issue? No matter - I'll wait for them :)

Attachments

• web sweden.JPG
    web sweden.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 459
  • web union jack.JPG
    web union jack.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 512
coloradosky said:
..added a couple of cool new colors to the arm sticker line up, if I may quote one of the phantom pilots: "They're James Bond-ish"

:D

Here they are: http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

Arggggggg I just ordered some stickers yesterday and looked for UK ones. **** I will PM you and if you have not sent mine maybe swap out one of the other sets for the UK ones?

xgeek said:
coloradosky said:
..added a couple of cool new colors to the arm sticker line up, if I may quote one of the phantom pilots: "They're James Bond-ish"

Arggggggg I just ordered some stickers yesterday and looked for UK ones. **** I will PM you and if you have not sent mine maybe swap out one of the other sets for the UK ones?

xgeek- I THINK I added the UK colors in- since when you order 3 or 5 or 10 you can pick an extra color for free and you had not specified what color to add... Don't quote me on that, but I think you're covered.

;)

ColoradoSky -

Originally in this thread, the TX stickers you showed were red/white .... the ones on your website are black/white.

Are the red/white stickers available?

Thanks!

GneeChee said:
ColoradoSky -

Originally in this thread, the TX stickers you showed were red/white .... the ones on your website are black/white.

Thanks!

Good eye! The first version was red/white- the consensus of the group was that black would work better- so we ran with it. Every week someone asks for a color (usually blue) that I accommodate. Just let me know what you need and we'll print it in that color, no extra cost.

Correspond with me via the contact email on the website- I don't always get into this in a timely manner!

;)

coloradosky said:
GneeChee said:
ColoradoSky -

Thanks!

Good eye! The first version was red/white- the consensus of the group was that black would work better- so we ran with it. Every week someone asks for a color (usually blue) that I accommodate. Just let me know what you need and we'll print it in that color, no extra cost.

Correspond with me via the contact email on the website- I don't always get into this in a timely manner!

;)

Thanks for responding. I've just placed my order, and sent you an email via your website address.

Can you please confirm that you will have stickers in stock in the next week or two, please? I will gladly order a set if possible.

cavaleiro01 said:
coloradosky said:

I've got a complete set of coloradosky stickers, now I just need to wait for him to add the Portuguese flag ones to his stickers line...

Oh jeez... Another Portagee Phantom pilot ! :D

I am able to print any custom decal for the phantom2 vision and phantom 2 if you need any just let me know
this is one I did with the name and phone and reward thanks That is not a correct phone number
just to show what is available

Attachments

• drone2.JPG
    drone2.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 644

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member