control sticks on controller(p3a)

Reaction score
hello....today the right stick assembly in the controller has become loose, as such that when pushing the stick in all directions actually moves the stick but now the entire directional guides housing (black coloured) around the stick moves down(1/8th inch) and is slightly sloppy once this happens...I can pull it back up using the stick...but does not stay in original factory position....b4 I take it apart to look and repair..has this happened to anyone else.

cheers all

Last edited:
Open the remote and glue (probably voids warranty) or send in to DJI and wait for a lengthy repair process.

fixed....as suspected.....inside remote the white plastic mounts where the entire control stick assembly are attached to inside of remote body were cracked so the stick assembly had moved off the mount and slopped around inside remote. taped down to original placement and used a small amount of plast-aid around each mount. let hardened and are now good as new....suspect over-tightened from new.

thanks BDOG for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

fixed....as suspected.....inside remote the white plastic mounts where the entire control stick assembly are attached to inside of remote body were cracked so the stick assembly had moved off the mount and slopped around inside remote. taped down to original placement and used a small amount of plast-aid around each mount. let hardened and are now good as new....suspect over-tightened from new.

thanks BDOG for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Sadly this is a very common problem. That and the RTH button breaking.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl