Cont -1008 error on Litchi app

Reaction score
I have been tweaking a Litchi waypoint mission , which I am going to play and record for the four seasons. Just lately My Phantom 3 adv won’t even take off in many places. Where I have had no problem before. On the Waypoint mission, it loads then says “error cont -1008”. Or in normal flight load, when Zi try to take off, it simply won’t. Anyone got any ideas how to get around this ?

You might share you mission, maybe somebody will see a mistake.

Rod

Reactions: blomdido
Try this, mission needs to be on the hub, not private, copy and paste the url back here.

Mission Hub - Litchi

Rod

What firmware are you on? There was an SDK issue in earlier firmwares where this error would be reported by the SDK in some insatances. Power cycling your P3 might fix it- assuming you don’t have a genuine communication error.

What altitude limit do you have set on the aircraft? Looking at it, your altitudes for your waypoints are varying from 98 feet to 1624 feet. That will cause an error for sure
How did you select the flying altitudes?

+Your flight plan is 7 miles in 33 minutes. That's awfully optimistic on your battery's flight time.
+Your last waypoint is 2.2 miles away from your takeoff point. Do you have RTH selected in your settings?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-08-06 12.14.02.png
    Screenshot 2018-08-06 12.14.02.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 255
Last edited:
You might want to take a look at this
Altitude Modes
waypoint_marker_AGL.png

By default waypoint altitudes are relative to the take off point (which is also generally the home point).
If you enable the "Above Ground" option in the waypoint settings, the altitude you enter will be relative to the ground below the waypoint.
When "Above Ground" is enabled for a waypoint, the waypoint's icon will show 2 altitudes, the altitude above ground (yellow) and the calculated altitude (white) relative to the take off point which will be the altitude sent to the drone.
Important To calculate these altitudes, it is assumed the first waypoint is in the same location as the take off.

I flew this mission a few times, you must have added a waypoint by accident. It is a 12min 5 mile mission.
Mission Hub - Litchi

I build the missions on the hub for 1 1/2 years, then import it in google earth to for look for mistakes.

The above ground options has only been out 6 months? So far it really confuses me. Its even more confusing when you mission goes below home point, look at waypoint #8 on this mission.

Mission Hub - Litchi
I have flown this mission also.

Just remembered this thread.
Litchi Hub BUG

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor