P3 Pro on S8 Note + Litchi wont run Waypoint Missions

Reaction score
I have a P3 pro running Litchi on an S8 Note. Created mission for Litchi using Mission Hub .

The Mission loads and displays in Litchi but will not engage when I hit the Run Arrow on the S8 Note +

I can load and fly the Mission with DJI Go No Problems

Just for certainty I created a short Waypoint in Litchi On the Phone using Litchi BUT It would not run.

Am I missing something? I'm really new 6 weeks with 5 sessions of free flight and a few Waypoints.

Any thoughts / recommendations greatly appreciated.

The Mission loads and displays in Litchi but will not engage when I hit the Run Arrow on the S8 Note +
Generally speaking, this usually means there is an error in your mission plan. If you can share a link to your mission on the hub here, we can take a look see for you.

"I can load and fly the Mission with DJI Go No Problems"
This is really confusing, you must have created a similar mission for DJI-Go?

Rod

You need un check the private box.

Rod

What I do is open the mission hub, make sure it not marked private, open the mission, then copy the URL from the browser, and then past it here, instead of using any of there provided buttons.
Then it always works.

Screenshot_2020-01-29 Mission Hub - Litchi.png

Mission Hub - Litchi

Rod

That works, now lets go back a couple of steps.
Answer for post #3.

This mission you have shared was the one you made on your mobile?

"The Mission loads and displays in Litchi but will not engage when I hit the Run Arrow "
No alerts at all?

First thought, I have made my waypoints to close together and of coarse to far.
Always been a clue, even though I didn't understand it.

Rod

Hum, looking, RTH when mission ends, might be to close to Home to RTH, but I would think it would just land.

Rod

Added: You have some waypoints picked as Focus POI, but POI is none.

Last edited:
Yes this is the mission I created on the phone and when I saved I over wrote the original.

When it wouldn't run in litchi I loaded into DJI Go and it ran fine and it landed on its own.

As the weather deteriorated I couldn't spend any more time with it at the location.

With Your input AND on the next decent day I will try again.

I have made sure that All waypoint are using POI and expand the distances between the Waypoints

As you can see I have room to expand.

I will post the Modifications with a Link

Here is the new Link

Hum, I don't like the RTH when your actually already there, set it to None, should just hover.

I didn't think or know you could run a mission with Go, when it was made in Litchi?

Rod

I didn't think or know you could run a mission with Go, when it was made in Litchi?
You can't. The OP must have duplicated ( to an extent ) the mission in GO and attempted to transcribe that to Litchi.

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks, my head was starting hurt.
We need a pay raise!

Rod

Hum, I don't like the RTH when your actually already there, set it to None, should just hover.

Rod
Thanks for the advice I'm going to delete that RTH and as soon as it stops raining I'm going to go try it again

@Brad Neill Also, de-select the above ground checkboxes in a few of the waypoints if you are not going to use those. You don'yt have them set in the settings.

Yeah, I don't use them they just confuse me.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT