P3 Pro on S8 Note + Litchi wont run Waypoint Missions

I just noticed that I didn't send you my last message and as it turns out the weather broke here and I went up to Beacon Hill Park local landmark and flu that mission with the recommendations you gave me except for the point of view point of Interest which I changed and it worked fine.
I set the speed at 2 miles per hour wind speed was 15 to 25 kilometres per hour kind of on the edge For Speed or altitude but as I said it worked great I have a lot more confidence now thanks again

Reactions: RodPad
Well that's great!
Now you need to change one thing at a time to make it fail again. Then we will know.

BTW you need to check out.
Virtual Litchi Mission

I was on this thread today and was getting confused between yours and the other.... ;):)
Litchi Actions not working

Rod

Well that's great!
Now you need to change one thing at a time to make it fail again. Then we will know.

BTW you need to check out.
Virtual Litchi Mission

I was on this thread today and was getting confused between yours and the other.... ;):)
Litchi Actions not working

Rod

I was just trying that virtual litchi mission.
I had to switch to Win 10 machine, On the surface it seems very useful.
For me there will be another little learning curve.
But I have it recording a movie of the Flight we have been debugging all day and some of the night.
Is that what I'm supposed to be doing?
I'll see how the movie comes out of GEPro.

"But I have it recording a movie of the Flight we have been debugging all day and some of the night.
Is that what I'm supposed to be doing?
"
Hum, I guess not, I don't know what you are talking about.

I still build my missions on the hub, even though you can still build and edit the in VLM.
I load up VLM, and my mission then I do a save as csv, VLM downloads it, if it is all setup it launches Google Earth Pro. You watch your mission before you fly it.

Rod

Here is a .kmz file from your mission, I had to zip to uploaded it here.
If this works I leaned something new today. :)

Open the unzipped file with Google Earth Pro, then look for a camera looking icon that will be your name with virtual mission.

That will play the mission.

Rod

Attachments

• Brad Neill.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 104
Hi I got carried away with that Link to the flight sim you sent.
I rendered a few quick missions with the csv export to G E Pro which seamlessly rendered MP4s
Aside from the obvious care you have to take this is a great tool to see what your proposed Mission will look like
For Novices this is great to check for collisions, camera angles, POI's, speed.
I set the MP4's for 720P to keep the file size down.
Do you think I should upload a couple of these for anyone else to view?
They are considerable size and and I doubt the sight needs to be bogged down with my amateur efforts
Thanks for the advice and the link. It worked out very well.

Your call, If your linking these some how to Google Earth your doing something I have never done or every looked into.

Thanks letting me know that the my file worked, gives me some new ideas!

Rod

Now we're cookin'! I had no clue about the Camera thingy in the side bar.
I have made a few different missions in a few minutes and they play great without having to render a MP4
This is a great tool. To be able to preview a mission right away is fantastic.
I will experiment with a few obvious errors and see how that works when making corrections.
The Camera thingy as you called it works on everything I created so far.
How KOOOOOL is that!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT