Connection problems

Reaction score
hi everyone
I'm a newbie here and to the world of dji
I have a 3 advanced and just uploaded the latest firmware this morning to my drone and my remote but now it won't connect to the drone when I switch on I've tried reinstalling the app to no avail in the top left hand corner of the app it says aircraft disconnected. Everything was fine until I did this upgrade
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
John

How did you install the upgrade?

How did you install the upgrade?
I downloaded from the dji site onto a ad card and inserted it into the drone all seemed to go ok as I've installed updates before got the solid green light at the end and everything

Did you try relinking the remote controller?

TRIEd this but it's still not working there's a light b side the button flashing green then red and also it doesn't feel like the button is actually pressing in

also on the aircraft status screen it says gimbal disconnected but ive checked all the connections and all seems fine

All sorted the button for linking the remote has the little rubberised bit missing for some reason just tried pressing it again and all is back working again many thanks msinger I learn a little bit each day

hi everyone
I'm a newbie here and to the world of dji
I have a 3 advanced and just uploaded the latest firmware this morning to my drone and my remote but now it won't connect to the drone when I switch on I've tried reinstalling the app to no avail in the top left hand corner of the app it says aircraft disconnected. Everything was fine until I did this upgrade
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
John
I encountered the same problem yesterday. I hadn't been flying for half a yesr or so, so I started with charging the vattery and the controler. Upon starting I got the "safe to fly" message but also promts to upgrade almost everything. I downloaded the approprsite file to the card and the upgrade procedure went on for about half an hour. Then I turned off the battery, restarted it and the controller. Then I got a message in red No connection. Then I connected the drone to the controller according to the book and got OK, but still there is no connection. What is wrong?

I encountered the same problem yesterday. I hadn't been flying for half a yesr or so, so I started with charging the vattery and the controler. Upon starting I got the "safe to fly" message but also promts to upgrade almost everything. I downloaded the approprsite file to the card and the upgrade procedure went on for about half an hour. Then I turned off the battery, restarted it and the controller. Then I got a message in red No connection. Then I connected the drone to the controller according to the book and got OK, but still there is no connection. What is wrong?
I followed the instructions below and it did eventually connect. I hope you get sorted and in the air again

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor