Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Confused About Newest Phantom App.

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Utopia Texas, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Utopia Texas

I have both the older version of the Phantom App and the Booster App on my old IPad. I received a new IPad today and went to the Apple App. Store and only find a new booster App. Where is the DJI Phantom App? Is it now part of the booster App? I am really confused. Can someone help please before I download anything? Thanks...

2. K9pilot

I think the DJI app is under iPhone apps. I didn't think they had an iPad version of the app.

3. Utopia Texas

Yes, I have had the DJI visions app on my very old IPad for over a month and downloaded it from the App. Store on the Ipad. It is no longer there but the new Range extender is on the App Store. I Need the Visions App for my new IPad!

4. msinger

Approved Vendor

The "DJI Vision" app is still in the app store (I just checked). Make sure you're searching for iPhone apps when searching on an iPad.

5. Utopia Texas

I finally found the newer version of the visions app by Googling the page. Wow, A 99% complaint rate!!! So, so many problems and failures with this new app. I suppose I am lucky that I still have the older version on my old IPad and will use the old version until all this is cleared up. What a huge mess by DJI...... :(

6. jasonnelson007

It sucks. Make sure it doesn't update automatically like mine did

7. msinger

Approved Vendor

A new DJI Vision app will be out any day now. I'm assuming it'll address all of the known issues.

8. general01

Let's hope it does as there is memebrs in the non plus vision section having multiple issues with the latest version and it makes me glad I have a older version

9. CloudPhantom

I just got my phantom in today and the app crashes every time I open the camera. Very bummed out. Flying it manually was fun though.