conflicts between dji apps

Reaction score
is there anyone who had in the past flying conflicts between different dji apps?

we are flying a Vision+ with the dji visionapp and for tests also the pix4d capture app. and then we are also flying with a Phantom 3 prof with the go app. we are flying each secons day and then the most times two flights one after another with different apps. These three apps we have all on a Samsung galaxy s5. we are not able to disactivate them only to uninstall them - much time to do this before each flight. so we power down the copter, the rc and the s5 after each flight.

becaus we had some bad situations (especially when we used in the past also the ultmate flight app, which is also a very good dji app) in using this three apps so we ask, if there is someone who can give us some hints how to prevent such conflicts.

I use several apps on my tablet. You can have multiple apps on your table but after using one you have to be sure it unloads in the background before starting another. You can click on the tab to see what's a
Ready running and click on the top right corner X to have them unload. Then start the other app and it should load and run ok.

I use several apps on my tablet. You can have multiple apps on your table but after using one you have to be sure it unloads in the background before starting another. You can click on the tab to see what's a
Ready running and click on the top right corner X to have them unload. Then start the other app and it should load and run ok.
thank you royva,
i have solved this Problems with the new app smart Manager on my Samsung s5. after each flight i clean all and than i can normally another dji app.

Good, happy flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl