Choppy video

Reaction score
Can anyone help with explaining to me why or how this happens from one day to the next. Controller and P4 are up to date. Used it Saturday with no video issues.
So I recharged batteries for Sunday and notice videos were choppy from sunday after I was home. I didn't change any settings from the day before.

Wish I could show and example but won't let me upload a clip. Imagine watching a video and someone kept pushing pause and resume every 2 seconds.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Sdmarcos13,

Suppose you're using a device type tablet or phone? Upload clip to that?

This is crucial info for best help, exact model please.

Is this the video recorded on your phone or tablet? Or is this the video recorded on your MicroSD card? Or is it happening with both the card and phone/tablet?

If it's happening only with the video recorded to your Phone/Tablet, what phone or tablet are you using?

If it's happening with the video recorded to the MicroSD card in the Phantom, what card are you using?

I've used that sd card the day before with no problems. I use dji go 4. I havent done anything different since November wen I got the P4. It's choppy even on the video editor on the dji app.
I've played all the videos back on my phone (note 5) which is what I use to hook up to the remote, same as always. Everything is smooth wen viewing live on the phone, yet playback or recorded was choppy. Didn't skip, just stuttered like it was paused and resumed.
I can't seem to upload a video to here. Looks like a pic other than the video. Keeps saying network error for some reason. Even tho I'm online.

Attachments

• 1492545082142.jpg
    1492545082142.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
No I haven't. I only have this one (note 5).
Is it common for a phone to start acting up all of a sudden?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl