Chasing Boats At The Lake In February!

Reaction score
Well February in Arizona LOL It has been really warm the last several days. Went up to the lake this past weekend and took the Phantom. I am pretty happy with the way it all came out!

I generally like to fly "line of sight" when flying close to the boats. I also fly in ATTI mode as GPS mode stops way too fast if you have to let off the sticks! I get better fast movements when in ATTI mode too I feel.

Enjoy

Nice video!

Around here, people on lakes are cutting holes in the ice to fish, not run speedboats :(

Very cool! I live near a large lake. Definitely going to have to take my new Phantom out there when the weather improves.

WOW - great job of flying and filming! What a great spot to be - must be nice to go boating in February, lucky you. Looked like everyone was having a great time - gotta love it.

Thanks for posting - safe flying and filming!

Thanks guys! Ya, flying at the lake is fun for sure. Just hope I don't loose it one day LOL

. I also fly in ATTI mode as GPS mode stops way too fast if you have to let off the sticks!

There is a setting in the DJI go app where you can adjust the breaking speed in gps mode when you let off the stick, might be something to look into. And also- NICE VIDEO

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Isn't it just a matter of 'when' you loose it? ;)

HAHA! Right??

. I also fly in ATTI mode as GPS mode stops way too fast if you have to let off the sticks!

There is a setting in the DJI go app where you can adjust the breaking speed in gps mode when you let off the stick, might be something to look into. And also- NICE VIDEO

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good to know! Thank you!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl