Charleston SC Phantom Pilots?

Reaction score
Anyone inthe area? I heard that someone was spotted on Daniels Island a couplde months ago. I'd like to get together and learn form you if possible.

Kelly

It wasn't me on Daniel Island but I'm located in North Charleston. I saw two at the St Patrick's day block party in North Charleston last month. There's definitely a few pilots in the area.

P3P in Florence. Would be happy to come down that way if you guys ever put anything together.

I'm on Hilton Head. Just upgraded to the 3 Professional. Would be glad to travel a reasonable distance for a meet.

I'm on Hilton Head. Just upgraded to the 3 Professional. Would be glad to travel a reasonable distance for a meet.
I visit HH occasionally, beautiful scenery. Last time I was there it rained the whole time. Do you have a site or link to any videos? I'd love to see aerial views of the island. Where do you fly there?

Hey, I live in Bluffton and just got a P3P about 2 weeks ago. I would love to meet up sometime and go fly somewhere.

Hi all, I live in Goose Creek. Just got a P4. I keep my drone with me at all times looking for places to fly. I sometimes go toDI at Governors Park. Lots of open space. Text me at 8438709876 if you want to get togetherness and fly.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey all I manage a fish farm in Hollywood. I'll be there Sat 4/30/16 from noon to 3. Come out and fly with me great place to fly great FPV on hwy 17. 5662 Sands Hollywood sc

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl