Charleston SC Phantom Pilots?

At least two of us in Charleston County. Had a great time meeting Wendell Saturday and flying my P3P and getting some video of his P4.

I am in Bowman. Come fly in the country. This is all new to me. Would be great getting some 1st hand tips
on videos, etc.Headed to Beaufort for a few days on the 7th.

Used to live in Beaufort. Sort of new to it myself. I am a Pro Photographer and cautious pilot.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    560 KB · Views: 423
Im in Goose Creek and just got my Phantom 3 today, does anyone know any places to fly, I cant think of any being so close to so many no fly zones (Navy Base, Airport, Air Force Base, Couple of the Colleges)

Reactions: cgooge
West Ashley here. I have a P4. I fly with a few buddies who have Phantoms and inspires.

#Iflydji We have a group on facebook for bs-ing.
13416908_10209846569306370_2991750850111735413_o.jpg

Reactions: cgooge
I live in savannah, GA interested in flying in some good spots if anyone knows of some good ones.

Check out Savannah Quadcopters & Drone Racing Enthusiasts on Facebook. Fairly new group, but the guys I know in the group are friendly and do both Phantom flying and racing smaller quads.

Hi all, I live in Goose Creek. Just got a P4. I keep my drone with me at all times looking for places to fly. I sometimes go toDI at Governors Park. Lots of open space. Text me at 8438709876 if you want to get togetherness and fly.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Another Goose Creek P3Pro pilot here! I've had mine since late July 2015.Maybe we can get together and fly, as well as compare notes. My usual practice spot is at the field off Hwy 52 where the Goose Creek Police Dept is located, along with the Community Center. I fly around the lake and soccer field. So far, as long as I don't interfere with what anyone else is doing, don't scare any babies, etc, I've had no problems--mostly people are either interested or not--many are interested in viewing what's showing on my tablet, especially when the bird is flying high and seeing the surrounding area. I'm always happy to show them. I get a lot of "OOs and AHs." I'll keep your number, mine is 7068339221 (kept the same area code when I moved here in 2010). Feel free to call.

I have a P3 Pro and live in Goose Creek also! Didn't know there were other pilots so close. I've found good places here locally, but I take my Phantom all over the state. Would be happy to meet up with any of you guys, text or call me in advance to plan: Skyzalimit 706-833-9221.

Hello there, new P4 owner here in summerville but on the goose creek side, i wonder where you can fly for beautiful scenery without violating any FAA restrictions and hoping to meet fellow pilots. Thanks.

Hello, I am in Florence. Also looking for pilots in the area.
Hey all I manage a fish farm in Hollywood. I'll be there Sat 4/30/16 from noon to 3. Come out and fly with me great place to fly great FPV on hwy 17. 5662 Sands Hollywood sc

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hello! Are there any P3 repair services in Florence or the Pee Dee? Where do you go for repairs? Thank you, Andre

Not that I know of. Had to repair mine once and sent it to drone doctors. They did a great job but they are in Texas.
David
Hope you're doing well down there. Stay safe.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20