Charge 2 batteries at same time P2?

Reaction score
Is there a Y-connector for a stock DJI charger to charge 2 P2 smart batteries at once?

yeah... found one for the original phantom ... can't find P2.

Or i can't find one that splits the original stock P2 charger.

d4ddyo said:
ah ok. I see some from china and hong kong. same price about 10. Anyone have any issues with these or anything I have to worry about?
. Not so far.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

IrishSights said:
d4ddyo said:
ah ok. I see some from china and hong kong. same price about 10. Anyone have any issues with these or anything I have to worry about?
. Not so far.

I'm scared I'm gonna electrocute myself. Lmao

Here is one I built to do 3 at once

Attachments

• parallelconectorphantom_small.jpg
    parallelconectorphantom_small.jpg
    519.5 KB · Views: 369
IrishSights said:
I got this one that charges 3 P2 batteries at once.
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261450076922?nav=SEARCH
Probably on eBay.com as well

Bit of a newbie here...

Using the charger that came with the phantom 2 and the above listed product, are you able to charge 3 simultaneously? ie is the original charger capable of putting out enough Amps, or would i need a more powerful power adapter made by a third party company to supply 14 amps or so for 3 batteries at once.

jdenkevitz said:
Bit of a newbie here...

Using the charger that came with the phantom 2 and the above listed product, are you able to charge 3 simultaneously? ie is the original charger capable of putting out enough Amps, or would i need a more powerful power adapter made by a third party company to supply 14 amps or so for 3 batteries at once.
I haven't done any tests and I only have 2 batteries anyway. I just plug 'em in and in the morning they are charged. No fires or toasted charger yet. Using a fire-proof bag for lipos just in case though!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl