Central Coast Ca

Reaction score
Newbie here, getting a feel for my new Phantom 3 Standard. Brand new to drones, already feeling the addiction. Plan on learning and upgrading. My initial thoughts besides Wow, is I need to work on controlling jerky side to side movements during video and having a thought out route before flying. So so many questions I'm pretty sure will be answered here.
What upgrades, antenna range expander, FP viewing, if I go full speed and lose signal will it come home, what memory card, how much memory, tons of camera settings, why does YouTube take for ever to upload, yada yada yada.. Good times

5912be3abaad51262104d780dedefa82.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

welcome.

im new to the hobby aswell and know exactly what you mean about jerky movements. i will get a really nice shoot and then ruin it at the end with a jerky left or right.

for the range look at the dbs mod or if budget is tight the windsurfer mod. type them into google or search on here.

you tube always takes ages not much you can do about it.

as for return to home when losing signal. it should return home if you have correctly set the home point before take off and also calibrated the compass etc.

before going a long distance i always fly out a little bit and then click return to home just to check it knows where home is.

Thank you, great idea! I was surprised how nerve wracking it was letting the drone get far away. Lol.. You can feel the panic set in

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl