Careless drone flyer could have killed me

According to what's his name, If the guy had been running prop guards, all this would have been avoided.

unnamed (1).jpg

I would have been pretty dang happy about the whole thing. I have a new fixer upper mavic for the free free. I would have considered it a gift from the gods.

Reactions: Neon Euc
According to what's his name, If the guy had been running prop guards, all this would have been avoided.
So prop guards are going to stop the battery from coming out or prevent any other failure? I would be interested in buying propquards that protect against failure. Where can I pick those up at?

So prop guards are going to stop the battery from coming out or prevent any other failure? I would be interested in buying propquards that protect against failure. Where can I pick those up at?

I was being totally facetious. None of my comment was meant to be taken seriously. Lol

Reactions: Duchunter
Mojo you took my response to hit-n-run entirely out of context. You might have read my earlier response to the OP, perhaps you might take the time to do that.

I have the OP a suggestion specific to his question, I would not be running off to the authorities in the circumstances depicted.

And I certainly didn't suggest I would be conducting an form of investigation with the intent of exposing the operator to civil or criminal sanction. Proposing I might attempt o re-unite the operator with his/her AC and perhaps learn for my own benefit what caused the incident is hardly unreasonable.

I didn't take your comment out of context.. you wrote it. I read your original reply... I agree with that one. When you started being condescending I disagreed with your point and pointed out why it could be a problem to do what you suggested. That is All. I always get riled up when people start being condescending to other members for their opinions so I must admit that is what caused me to reply.

I didn't take your comment out of context.. you wrote it. I read your original reply... I agree with that one. When you started being condescending I disagreed with your point and pointed out why it could be a problem to do what you suggested. That is All. I always get riled up when people start being condescending to other members for their opinions so I must admit that is what caused me to reply.
I wasn't condescending at all- I provided a factual response to a misguided attack (against me, not your issue). I'm unsure why you chose to weigh in, don't care to be honest- seems you were off track also.

OK you 2 how bout carrying on with your conversation in one and lets get this back on topic if there is one .
Thanks

To the OP: If you witnessed significant property damage I agree. Wait and talk to the person who had their property damages or the authorities. I would not wait to confront the pilot since... you aren't the police and have no authority in Thailand. Doing so, in my opinion, could be bad for you on a number of fronts. I'm with those who believe, absent something significant, MYOB and let the authorities handle it.

I don't believe this post is getting this much attention. Nothing here. But look at me I am in it too.

Wow some of the answers here show a scary lack of knowledge and responsibility.
You don't fly a drone in the city center. That's all I can say. This is because of stupid people like this that drone flying is going to be more and more restricted.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart